Marina is our leading translator and editor in the telecommunication field since she is a telecommunication engineer by profession.
1979-1984 Moscow Electrotechnical Telecommunication Institute, Automated telecommunications
2010 – Certification of switching systems and digital transport systems. Expert certificate
2007 – Certification of electronic telecommunication means. Expert certificate
2005 – Broadband data networks and Internet.
2004-2008 – English language. Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation.
- Certification tests of communication electronics, switching systems and digital transport systems
- Development of the documentation required to make a decision on issuance of the compliance certificate
- Participation in R&D
- Preparing analytical reviews on telecommunication equipment
- Translation of technical manuals, booklets for customers, telecom equipment manufacturers
- Translation of the documents issed by ITU, ETSI standards