Welcome to the website of SinoTranslation!
We undertake to keep your information confidential.
Please read our Confidentiality Policy describing the user data we collect from visitors of our website and the methods of their processing.
We guarantee not to disclose your data obtained through this website. When we ask you to provide your details, we use them in exclusive compliance with this Confidentiality Policy.
We reserve the right to periodically amend the Policy by updating this page, so we advise you to check it from time to time. The Policy shall be effective from January 1, 2013.
What data we collect
Through the subscription forms, we may collect:
How we process your personal data
We may collect and process your personal data to:
– perform internal accounting of subscriber base
– calculate the website conversion
– monitor the customer service quality
– send you the information on our news, services, special offers you may be interested in.
Security of your personal data
It is extremely important for us to keep your data secure. To ensure that, we comply with the common standards:
– limiting access to personal information for the employees who are not directly involved in service delivery;
– the employees sign a non-disclosure agreement for protection of the customers’ personal data;
– we guarantee that third-party contractors sign NDAs, keep the personal data confidential, and do not use them for any unauthorized purposes;
– storing the personal data in secure computer systems, which are protected from unauthorized access or use.
No method of online transfer of the information and no method of electronic storage is 100% safe. Therefore, although we are striving to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Changes in the Confidentiality Policy
The Confidentiality Policy can be modified at any time without prior notice, and we bear no liability for that to you or any other person. Collection, use, and third-party transfer of your personal data will be regulated by the currently valid version of the Confidentiality Policy. The new versions of this Confidentiality Policy will be published in this section.
The date of the newest revision is specified at the bottom of the document. If you continue using the website upon modification of the Confidentiality Policy, you are deemed to have given consent to collection and processing of your personal data according to the new version of the Confidentiality Policy.
We recommend to read the Confidentiality Policy every time you use our website.
The effective date of the Confidentiality Policy is January 1, 2020.